Monday, March 8, 2010

"My name is Mia..."

I have been wanting to do this post for a month or so now, and since I go back to work tomorrow, I better do it today, or it might be another month. As I have been going through pics when I do post to the blog, Mia always has the funniest faces. I am posting a few of the pictures that make me smile inside and out.  Lately she has been doing this funny bodily function sound with her mouth and she can do it for a long time.  It is the funniest thing.  She can keep herself so occupied with just the noise she makes with her lips.  She will probably be our little cute tom-boy girl that makes fart sounds with her arm pits and has belching contests with all the little boys. She is wonderfully crazy. Love love love her! 

Can anyone figure out what is different about Miss Mia?

2 comments:

  1. she has her ears pierced. from auntie charity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, Auntie Charity! How'd you find it. I can't even see that dang things!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...