Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Deuce, The Thumb Sucker




So I have been collecting these cute little photos of my middle man Deuce. I swear he is psychotic about his thumb! He sucks it while drinking a bottle. He sucks his thumb through a burp cloth. If his thumb grazes his little mouth he sucks it. He sucks his brother's thumb (who by the way just can't figure it out for himself...). He would probably suck your thumb if you let him. I don't know what has gotten into him. Although I was a little weary of him being a thumb sucker, it is do dang cute! It is also a HUGE help in pacifying him. Some mornings I go in to get him from his crib 2 or 3 times, and by the time I get to his room he has put himself back to sleep. Crazy little Deuce man...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...