Saturday, February 13, 2010

Photo Shopped?



This is what I expected to get the whole session...Still cute though.


How 'bout them "enhancements"?


Well, we did family pictures this last week...Good news is the babies did fairly well...the photographer, not so well. We went to the photo studio at Super Walmart expecting to get some little photo package like we would get in grade school, you know like the 1-8x10, 4-5x7, and 196-wallets for $38. Really we didn't expect the session to be all that productive with three 4 1/2 month old's so we didn't plan to pay a lot. The longer I sit and analyze the experience, the more I go through the photos we did get, the more I sit and feel we were ripped off. Hmmmm. Yes...I said Super Walmart, and maybe my expectations were a little too high...but I have to say, not even worth $38. For the price we did pay we could have went somewhere much more professional, and with photogs willing to have a little more patients with getting a good shot. Then the effects...are you kidding me! After our photog in training, exceptional customer service, and professionalism, three other germ infested, bacteria carrying, unsupervised, and poorly disciplined animals show up hovering dangerously close to the triplets. Anyway. I have posted a few...judge for yourself.


Kids are doing well. Deuce seems to be getting well. We did have a Dr. Appointment scheduled for the 12th, but the Dr's office called and said to not worry about it. He would check Deuces's ears on Wednesday at our well baby check up. Plus we had like 6 feet of snow when we woke up Friday. He still has some wheezing and is doing 2 or so breathing treatments on a daily basis, but he appears to be improving. Thank goodness neither of the other 2 have come down with it as of yet. Sure don't want to have to keep refilling the nebulizer meds...I have no idea what our insurance is up to, but they have lost their minds...changing things up... Well enjoy the pics...till later.

4 comments:

  1. Aw Kim so sorry you hated the picture experience. They are not horrible at all, but if you are not happy with them, thats what matters. Check these out :]

    http://www.cparrishphotography.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, I found your blog through another blog and have been following the little ones since they were born. They are adorable and growing up so fast. I just wanted to let you know that if you have a Picture People by you, I highly suggest them. We went to Target to get our daughter's newborn pics done and it was horrible... same position for 20 pics. When she turned 3 months I tried picture people and they made sure that they always got good to great shots of her even if it took an hour to shoot and over 100 snap shots. So if they are near you look into them. They also have coupons for a free 8x10 and other deals too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly! Thanks! We do have a Picture People by us. Someone else has told me they are good too. Thanks for reading!!

    Heather, I checked out the website. Very nice pictures! They do good. Of course I love the pictures you guys did with them. Prices appear pretty reasonable too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pictures, i copied them off and have them on my wall ....and even one in my billford...g-ma- not a bit prowd...huh..love you ....NANA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...