Monday, January 10, 2011

2011...going in with a bang!!!!

Deuce Man on our pretend New Years Day....never would keep it on on the real day

Jevin-so pleased with his New Years gear

Mia- On the real day...she wasn't sure about her tiara....the pretend New Years...loved it!

Well, it's a new year ya'll...turning out to feel like we are still in 2010! As my month of blogging progresses, you will be able to match some of my lovely experiences with those of last year...ha! We can start with me being a lazy blogger this last month or so, but as you also know, I fixed that so...patience people, patience.

As with any other little holiday, I did some themed pics of the triplets. Again, never getting a perfect pic that was just what I wanted for my blog, so then we faked New Years a few days later...still never got a perfect pic. The boys for some reason refuse to wear the little hat. Mia, on the other hand, likes it and wore hers around the house for a bit. The boys, however, also refuse to allow Mia to wear anything on HER head, so I had to rescue the paper tiaras before they were ruined, just in case I felt the urge to fake New Years day again. Then, I got to thinking, maybe the boys have a problem wearing a "tiara"....shoulda bought the hats!!! Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...