Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Slacking!



23 Weeks!!!!!!!!


My Neighbor Amber & Grandma Pat


Marcus' Mom & My Mom

Keisha & My Mom...Cheating!


Don't know ???? & The Cake! Cute!!


Ana--I think she won...
Ok so it has been nearly 2 weeks, if not 2 weeks, since I posted. So So Sorry! And honestly, I don't think I can remember what has happened in the last 2 weeks. I have had a few doctors appointments, baby showers, and just life as we know it now. My doctor's appointments have went well. I saw the high risk doctor on the first. The babies still are doing very well. The fluid on the boys was a little high again, but the doctor said better to be too high then too low. I did have a little episode. For a while the doctor has repeatedly asked me if I am feeling ok, do I feel dizzy, light headed, anything. Each time I replay, "No, I am fine." and watch my little babies on the screen. The only thing that had been uncomfortable was laying on my tale bone for so long. Keep in mind, most of my sono's are about an hour long or more. Well, on the last appointment, the doctor ran through all of the symptoms, and asked if I was warm or any of that. About 30 seconds later the back of my neck started to get warm and I almost fell out! It was so crazy! The doctor had to roll me to my side, and bring in a cold towel. After a few minutes, all was well, but I learned there is a blood vessel along you spine that returns blood to your heart. The combination of pressure on my belly and laying on my back cut off the circulation. A little scary! I will definitely have to pay more attention to how I am feeling and not try to be so "strong" from now on. I did think it odd about a month ago, the nurse said, "You haven't felt dizzy or light headed yet?" "YET?" I replied. I was certainly sure at that time that I would be the exception to the YET question. I was going to make it through all 7-8 months and never pass out! After all, my pregnancy has went so well so far and there haven't been any problems at all, so why would I have any reason to think that I would experience anything common?
I had another appointment on Monday the 6th. At this point I feel as though I am on some kind of maternity game show. Each week I make it through elimination, and move on to the next round. I was checked to see if I was dilating---Nope! I will mention, I would like to go back to the just peeing in a cup, weighing myself and letting the Dr. measure my belly appointments. They weren't so bad after all. So, anyways, I will go weekly to check if I am dilating, and the next appointment they will check for contractions. In 2 weeks I will be tested for gestational diabetes, and in 3 to 4 weeks I will take the steroid shots for the babies lungs. It is getting sooooooo close. I have 9-12 more weeks and we will meet our new little people!
Then, I had the baby showers....I can't believe these little people in my belly are taking over my house! Swings, bouncers, cloths everywhere, nursery bedding, bibs, onsies, socks, towels, diapers....oh my goodness! Like the Marcus and I still do pay the mortgage, and little by little we are being pushed into our one little room in the house, our bedroom. This is the only thing left that is still only ours. it is soooo crazy. After the baby shower, we got home, unloaded the cars, had a room full of baby paraphernalia and I had to stop and realize...I am having a baby! (x 3)...I still don't think of myself as a mom, but it is weird to think that I am about to give birth to these three little babies that will soon be using all this stuff that took us a week to put away, well move out of our living room anyways.

I do want to say thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! I can't express how truly thankful I am. Everyone who has reached out and given us a gift of any sort, hand-me downs, gift cards, baby gear, etc. It is so so much appreciated! From everyone at Marcus' job, Erica, Jenny, Connie, Ernest, the Paris office, Tim, Michelle, Carrollton, Gaby, Isela, John & Tara, Luck & Nataya, Dad, Grandma M & P, Mom, Julie, and everyone that I will probably never have a chance to personally say thank you to. Thanks Ana and Dan Weaver for opening their home and hosting the shower. You guys are such great great awesome wonderful friends!!! To CeCe for doing so much work getting all the stuff ready, sending the invites, getting a special cake, and collaborationg with my family to make the day very special!! So enough of that, I don't wanna cry... Just thank you so much!
Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

  1. Oh honey you know I wasnt cheating. You are so funny. You havent ever been prego before so you didnt know the rules to the game. lol I won fair ans square. A mothere knows her child better then they know themselves.. sp. It was fun though and the best part was feeling the babies move. Spending time with you and all of your great friends.How lucky you are to have all of them. Loved ana and dan to death. I can see why you all are connected. They are fun and loving people just like you and marcus. Most of all thank you for letting me spend time with julie. What a great lady. I can see where marcus gets all his charm and love. Julie is an amazing person and going to be a great grandma. I cant wait to take that journey with her and you kids and getting to know our new babies. It will be a lifetime.Love you guys and Im glad you posted thjis week. Started to worry me. I know your doing ok but this is your connection to the ones that dont get to see you or hear from you every day. ALSO. ANA AND DAN. THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN FOR ALL YOU DID FOR EVERYONE. yOU TWO ARE ALSO AN AMAZING COUPLE OF FRIENDS THAT MARCUS AND KIM HAVE. I WAS HONORED TO MEET YOU AGAIN. THANK YOU.LOVE YOU ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kimmie you look great. it lokks like you had a lot of fun.you have a lot of people that love you a lot.i am one of them.you will be in my prayer.love ya lots

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...