Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Triplets are One...and tons of fun!





Well, the triplets are one today. Surprisingly enough I am doing much better than yesterday. I have sang Happy Birthday, no less than 9 times...they just smile and sway. They have no idea what I am saying, but they still like it. Instead of my usuall "Goooooood Morning!" I greeted them with Haaaaaapy Birthdaaaaayyyy!" And they just smiled as usual. Totally oblivious to what today means to them. So, of course for my memories, I put on little birthday hats and tried to take pics. They were more concerned with trying to rip each other's hat off rather than smile for Mommy. Mia of course couldn't leave hers on long enough for me to get a good picture of the three of them. Deuce was more concerned with what was on Jevin's head and visa versa. Then all the fun ended because Mia had to snap Jevin in the side of the face with the strap on his hat. Lovely....


9/22/09.......................Mia .................... Jevin ..................................... Deuce




Mia ...................................................Jevin .....................................Deuce
These pics are some of the few I have to put into perspective how tiny they were! Check out those Paci's & Jevin's Wubba Nub is nearly as long as his body...such crazy-ness! They were between 4 and 5 lb. when they came home. Yikes!!





We had a small birthday party for them Saturday so I saved those pics for today's post. Mia was horrible. She love the stinkin' mess out of her smash cake. She nearly ate half of it and then wanted to fall out when we took it away for fear she might make herself sick. I am sure Mia sneezed icing for 2 days. She looked at the boys like, "What's your problem, if you don't want yours, I will eat it when I am done here." The boys were either too sleepy, or they didn't enjoy the smashing at all. Deuce held his fingers up after touching his cake like "eewww my fingers" and shook his hand to get the "stuff" off.

It is rather odd though. We had the party Saturday, and for some reason, to me, they woke up different babies Sunday. Mia hasn't stopped babbling since. I don't know what "ba-cow" means but Mia says it over and over and looks me in the face like she knows what she is saying. I am sure she does, but Mommy doesn't!
So look out toddler-hood....here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...