Friday, September 3, 2010

I Just Need to Remember...THEM...


You know,  over the last few weeks, I have sat back and thought...If no one ever reads this blog again,  I will.  If I am not glad I did this for friends and family, I am glad I did this for me.  Often times I sit back and try to recall the feeling of being pregnant, the feelings of giving birth (or Dr. Silver and Hartly giving birth), the feelings of visiting the NICU to hold them (during my touch time) and having to go home without them, the feelings of seeing my little people that came out of my big belly for the first time, the eternity before the first tiny cry, the feelings of how tiny they were when they first arrived, the feelings of wanting them to arrive so bad and not wanting them to arrive just yet when D Day appeared from nowhere, the feelings of bringing three super tiny babies home from the hospital without all the gadgets (and the wonderful nurses that made sure I would be able to bring them home) that gave me comfort to tell me they were okay... I just need to remember...forever, and thank God (and my Husband) for this blog! I will continue to write this blog for as long as I am able, I just need to remember...if you enjoy it, read on, if you don't, I will miss you, but I  just need to remember!

Quite possibly, I have just become very emotional over the fast approaching 1 Year mark.  I don't know where this last year has went!  I know I have three pretty awesome kiddos that have given me so much joy over the last 11 months, but I also know it has passed me by so fast.  I don't know where the last 346 days have went.  I have joked about not having a 1st birthday party, but deep down I might be serious!  I ordered their birthday cake(s) today and it made me really sad.  If I never celebrate it, I don't have to come to reality about the event... 18 more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...